CIS Services at Avalon

CIS Services I Provide

If you are a registered main contractor with HMRC then you will need to complete a monthly return.

This can be quite daunting if all you want to do is go out there and work!

Just by passing me a few pieces of information I can complete this return for you so that at the end of the financial year all information required by the Revenue will have been submitted.

All you have to do is pay what you owe which I will calculate for you.